Junior Programmer / Developer
Before applying, If you don't fit the following criteria, you will not be called for an interview.
Do you live in New Jersey? You must live in NJ. Preferably within 40 miles of Vineland. Please supply phone number and address on your resume.
Do you know .net or .net core? This is a must.
Description: Currently seeking a Junior Developer with a strong desire to grow and learn in the software development space! You MUST live in NJ. Please do not apply unless you live in NJ and can travel to our Vineland Offices when requested to do so or meet management and Sr. Program Developer.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the development team to write and maintain code
- Work on bug fixes
- Monitor the technical performance of internal systems.
- Respond to requests/tasks from the development team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1+ year of C# / .Net Development (Web and Desktop)
- Experience with SQL Server/T-SQL
- Experience with MySQL
- Nice to have: Visual Studio and Angular
This is a Full Time position. Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
This will be a combination of a Work From Home Position with the need to report to one of our Vineland offices when needed. You will have to meet and work with our Senior Program Developer and IT/Networking staff as needed.
Salary based on experience.
For an interview, please apply with a detailed resume.