We are looking for an IT Manager/Director for New Jersey Call Center with experience managing IT infrastructure, people and projects.
This position will require ONSITE work as well as at home. Must live in NJ. Must be able to go to offices in NJ and Colocation facility in Philadelphia. Must be able to meet with Chief Operating Officer and IT staff in southern NJ.
- Responsible for the Global IT Infrastructure & strategic approach reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Work on technology plan, current hardware and software/systems, and management of IT vendors.
- Ensure the needs, management, implementation, and maintenance of the IT infrastructure.
- Ensure that systems, processes, and procedures are efficient, cost-effective, regulatory compliant and suitable to meet our customer’s needs.
- Responsible for global IT, internet and telephone vendor oversight, asset and license management within the organization.
- Work with minimal supervision and take the lead on a variety of delegated tasks.
- Build and oversee the technology plan in preparation and implementation.
- Facilitate the growth & scaling of the business by the compliant application of technology/software to our processes.
- Act as the authority on all IT software, hardware, and IT administrative processes.
- To be responsible for the remediation and implementation of the IT Infrastructure to meet regulatory, corporate and customer expectations.
- To be responsible for assisting personnel in the validation of computerized systems.
- To oversee and manage third party technology vendors in areas of system implementation and support.
- To ensure all IT hardware, software & infrastructures are risk assessed for Disaster Recovery & that the business continuity & disaster recovery strategies are up to date & meet the needs of our clients.
- 2+ yrs experience in IT management or Network Infrastructure.
- Experience with Azure, MS SQL, MySQL, Linux and Windows server environments.
- Experience in network security with an understanding of firewall products.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team working skills yet self-motivated
- We offer 401K with matching.