We are looking for reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated individuals for a full-time shift.
Full-time shift is 40hrs per week.
- 8am - 9:45pm Monday - Thursday.
- Friday 8am - 8pm.
- Saturday 8am - 7pm.
- Sunday 8am - 5pm.
Looking to fill all shifts.
The first 2 weeks of employment will be in our Tulsa office. After the 2 week training period, you will work from home. You must have high speed internet, an updated PC/laptop and the ability to obtain a 2-eared headset with noise cancellation that you must bring with you to the first day of employment.
- Previous customer service position(s). Sales experience is a big plus!
- Strong sales skills and personality is a must.
- Work includes transfer campaigns, political campaigns, appointment setting, sales, Tort Intake.
- Your expectations will be to work the types of calls to the best of your ability. Calls range from telesales to customer service to phone surveys to Tort Intakes.
- Strong computer ability is a must.
- Great attendance and punctuality are a must! Poor attendance will not be tolerated.
- Professional speaking voice with ability to clearly pronounce and enunciate scripted words including phonetically spelled proper names.
- Strong reading skills. Must be able to sight-read scripts on the fly with ease and confidence.
- Basic computer skills are required. Applicant must be able to navigate the internet and fill out online forms, use CRMs and spreadsheet.
- Applicants must have the ability to maintain a professional and friendly tone at all times.
This is hourly work. Pay is handled via direct deposit bi-weekly.
Please respond with your well-written resume for an interview with our staff. Resumes that contain spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors will not be considered.