We are looking for reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated individuals for a full-time shift. This is a Work From Home position.
- Must have a reliable computer/laptop, high-speed internet,
- A 2 eared noise cancelling headset with microphone that you can acquire prior to the first day of training via a Zoom meeting.
- Previous customer service position(s). Sales experience is a big plus!
- Strong sales skills and personality is a must.
- Must be living in Oklahoma.
- Work includes transfer campaigns, political campaigns, appointment setting, sales, Tort Intake.
- Your expectations will be to work the types of calls to the best of your ability. Calls range from telesales to customer service to phone surveys to Tort Intakes.
- Strong computer ability is a must.
- Great attendance and punctuality are a must! Poor attendance will not be tolerated.
- Professional speaking voice with the ability to clearly pronounce and enunciate scripted words including phonetically spelled proper names.
- Strong reading skills. Must be able to sight-read scripts on the fly with ease and confidence.
- Basic computer skills are required. Applicants must be able to navigate the internet and fill out online forms, use CRMs and spreadsheets.
- Applicants must have the ability to maintain a professional and friendly tone at all times.
Full-time shift is 40hrs per week.
Shift hours: Even though this is a Work From Home Position, you will be expected to follow a strict schedule. You will have off Sunday and 1 other day between Tuesday and Thursday. MUST work Monday and Saturday.
Monday- 2:15pm-10:45pm EST
Tuesday- 2:15-10:45 pm EST or off this day
Wednesday- 2:15-10:45 pm EST or off this day
Thursday- 2:15-10:45 pm EST or off this day
Friday- 9am - 5:30pm EST
Saturday- 9am - 5:30pm EST
This is hourly work. Pay is handled via direct deposit bi-weekly.
Please respond with your well-written resume for an interview with our staff. Resumes that contain spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors will not be considered.